It takes just a moment or couple of minutes to happen something immortal in our mind. It’s quite difficult to find someone who will love you with full heart after appraise your every little activity or attitude. But else everything we got obsessed and some other people feel the same towards us.
In physiological term there have some common reaction towards another people make sure a person get obsessed over him/her in an absence mind. Here I`ll show you very few common terms what causes obsession to a person.
Right from time immemorial, man has been learning to live with one another, sometimes the living together will be peaceful, and at times it will be turbulent. So the person that a man feels peaceful being together with will gradually become a friend and if care is not taken, they might be obsessed with each other.
What Causes Obsession With A Person And The Way To Solve
Obsessions Towards A Person
these are mental events which occur in the form of extreme love, intrusive thoughts, and feelings in a person towards another person. It can either be in medical or physiological form.
Deals with you being in an extreme love with someone which can cause you to hurt others/the person you love while being overly protective of them. It can also cause one to want to control the person that you have the extreme love towards.
People having obsession towards another person mostly display these traits to the person that they are obsessed to:
Fear Of Contagion
–people with this symptoms suffer from intense fear that if they get in contact with the outside world, while the outside world is in the midst of a contagious disease, they fear that they might as well contact the disease.
– people who develop pathological suspicion tend to check everything more than once because this suspicion is often associated with fear of an imminent danger. For example, the person might return to his/her apartment several times just to check that they have switched off the iron or gas, or they might keep suspecting a person that they think might put them in imminent danger even without the person actually posing a threat against them.
In this pattern of behavior obsessions are not accompanied by compulsions, and they are usually refer to as aggressive ideas or ideas related to sexuality or some taboo. For example, a person might have an intrusive thought of injuring his/herself, but in the process of putting himself/herself out of harm’s way they might accidentally harm themselves.
People inclined to symmetry tend to sort things out in a strictly defined way. They tend to be perfectionist, sowhat ought to get done by others might not be well done to them except they do it themselves or they put a very reasonable effort in other to get it done by others.
- Too much fascination about that person
- Seems like obsessed with that person
- Care about everything about him/her
- Possessive thinking and interaction
- Lessen self respect
When someone get obsessed with favorite one it reflects in every little step of their activity as it get worsen day by day. Sometime it becomes so bad that ruin one’s life and simply lost its individualism. No one could accept that rejection after getting obsessed. If that person rejects then at the end of relationship memories carried by that person. There have some other common symptoms what causes obsession to a person. Such as:
- If living together then interfaith on that person in almost everything of life.
- Feel the Constant necessity over else everything in life.
- In all activity entire influence meets just on point and that’s the loving person.
- Monitoring every single movement of that person.
What Are The Very Common Reasons That Cause A Person To Develop Obsession Towards A Person?
There’s no one single cause of being in obsession with a person. Instead, it may be linked to
- Social and economic class: if you believed that you and a particular person are the only compatible ones due to your social/economic class that are compatible, you are poised to have an obsession towards the person.
- Ideology: there always someone who influence you and indirectly becomes your confidence in school, home, work because of same ideology and way of thinking makes you to follow very closely controls your mindset. All these happen in a absence mind and after certain period you realize what he/she becomes in you day to day life.
Some others include different types of attachment disorder;
Mostly people who have lack of empathy or a little obsession with another people feel something odd in their mind. Something likes happiness or sad happens just for very silly matters.
Too much attention causes this disorder. All the time in your absence mind you’re thinking about that person so that some delusion stuff popup in your mind. That thought turns you to believe and make some sense on your mind as like as disorder.
How’s Obsession Diagnosed?
Obsession is sometimes easier to detect in some set of people while in others it is more complex, because you will believe that what they are feeling is normal love.
How’s Obsession Towards A Person Can Be Treated
The precise treatment plan for this disorder depends on the underlying cause of the obsession, either through anxiety, jealousy, fear etc. However, it often involves a combination of medication and psychotherapy.
Medications can be used to adjust brain chemicals. In turn, this can reduce the symptoms of the disorder. Your someone suffering from obsession disorder can be adviced to treat it through the following ways:
- anti-anxiety medications
- mood stabilizers
It can take several weeks for your medication to work. You may also need to try different types until you find the one that works best for you. Talk to your phycologist about possible side effects, such as:
- appetite changes
- dry mouth
- loss of libido
- worsening symptoms
Therapy is also helpful for all forms of the treatment for obsession. Sometimes it’s helpful for families to be involved with therapy sessions, especially if obsessive disorder stems from issues during childhoode.g. lost of a friend during childhood to any occurrence beyond ones control, Depending on the severity of the disorder and your personal preferences, you might engage in individual or group therapy.
Therapy Options Include:
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- dialectical behavioral therapy
- play therapy (mainly used for children)
- talk therapy
- Being obsessed is now becoming a concurrent appearance these days compare to previous years due to our emotional feelings.
If you or a loved one has possible symptoms of obsessive disorder, They should endeavor to see a psychiatrist to help determine whether you truly have obsession disorder.