Let’s say you wake up one day, and your iPhone is turned off! You reasoned that the Battery might not be charged. It did not turn on when the Battery was charged. The screen is now completely black. It’s also possible that it’s open but stuck after restarting. What were your feelings at the time? Have you ever pondered what to do if anything like this happens?
There’s nothing to be concerned about. There is a way to make this happen. The topic of today’s article is what to do if your iPhone suddenly stops working.
Let’s say you’re curious about why your iPhone X is not turning on. Would you mind reading this article and taking the steps outlined in it?
Why Is Your iPhone X Not Turning On?
There are various reasons for the iPhone X to be turned off. Here are some of the senses. Here are some ways in which you can save your phone from this terrible situation.
Even if the BatteryBattery of your iPhone is completely dead, there is a possibility that your phone will not turn on. Again, it is often seen that after the BatteryBattery is dead when the phone is connected to the charger, the connection is not available. And the iPhone X is not turning on properly.
Dirty Charging Port Or Cable
If you see that your iPhone is not turning on even after charging, then your phone is not turning on due to the accumulation of dirt in your port or charging cable. So clean the cable very quickly and adequately charge the iPhone. There is no reason to be afraid. You can turn on the iPhone by turning it off suddenly by adopting the easy method.
Faulty Battery Or Charging Port
If you see that your iPhone is not turning on even after cleaning the charging port or cable, then maybe the problem is more in the Battery or charging port of your phone.
For this, you will first need to open the Battery from the phone and charge it with a partial battery charge. If the Battery turns on after charging the iPhone after charging it, you will understand the problem at your charging gut or port.
If you see that there is no problem with the charging port, then, of course, there is a problem with the mother circuit or the logic circuit of your phone.
The Power Button Is Bad
Another problem may be, that is the problem with the power button. If you see the phone is not turning on after clicking on the power button, but if you connect the phone to the power source, the phone lights up automatically, it means it is open, it means the problem with the power button of your iPhone. Just change the power button or power button connected cable. It will be fine.
Not Good Display
There can often be a problem with the phone screen; understand how your phone’s display is? For that, you can open the audio by double-clicking the power button. Then increase or decrease the sound with the volume button. If you see the audio is playing correctly, the sound is not a problem. You can’t see anything.
Then you will understand that there is a problem with the display of your iPhone. If you change the display, it will fix it.
Bad Logic Board
If none of the following suggestions works, your iPhone’s logic board may be destroyed and requires replacement. It would be best to replace the full board or use micro-soldering techniques to diagnose and repair it.
One possibility is that a software problem is preventing your iPhone. The software may have crashed and needed to be reset and restored.
Moreover, your phone’s hardware may be responsible for the phone not being turned on, so the phone will turn on only if it is checked and fixed.
iPhone Turns On But Gets Stuck During Startup
If you see the Apple logo or red or blue colour during your phone startup, you will do the following:
- To solve the stuck-in problem, you should connect your iPhone to the computer. Either it is Windows Operating System PC or Mac. If your computer is Mac, you should use MacOS Catalina 10.15 or Mojave 10.14. For PC, use iTunes.
- Locate your iPhone on your computer or PC.
- After connecting your device to the computer, follow the steps below.
- iPhone 8 or later version: Press and release the Volume up button very quickly. Press again and release the Volume down button very quickly. And finally, press and hold the side button of the iPhone until the recovery mode appears on the screen.
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the top button and the Volume down button simultaneously. Holding them like that until the screen comes to recovery mode.
- iPhone 6s or earlier version: At the same time, press and hold the home and top button. Holding them like that until the recovery mode comes on screen.
How To Fix Your iPhone X, When It’s Not Turning On
Now it is better if the phone is open after doing the following solutions. But even then, if the iPhone is not turning on, there is no problem related to your phone’s software. Your iPhone may have a hardware-related problem. In case your iPhone needs to be taken to a mobile shop to fix it.
Black or Frozen Screen
If the screen of your iPhone turns black or the phone freezes, it is necessary to force restart to restart it. This will not lose any information inside your phone, and you can rest assured. If the phone is turned off and no button is seen, you can restart your iPhone in a few ways. Following these Bellow rules:
If there is a problem related to a software crash inside your iPhone, then if you give Force Restart, the crashed software will stop working. But the rest of the software will work. And the phone will turn on immediately. There will be nothing black or frozen. This will happen if the problem inside the phone is related to any software.
Remember, in the case of Apple, in the new versions, the power button has now been named as the side button.
Steps Are Given Here, How to Force Restart an iPhone X
- Press and release quickly Volume up button
- Press and release as soon as possible the Volume down button.
- And lastly, press and hold the side or power button until the Apple logo appears on the screen. That means until comes recovery mode on screen.
You can press and hold the side button for about 20 to 30 seconds. This time is enough to turn on the power.
If the phone is not blacked out or frozen after the force restart and the phone shows the Apple logo, and the phone is open, then it must be understood that this is due to a software crash in the phone. If the phone is not open due to force restart, then you can try the rest of the work. Usually, if there is a problem related to the software, there is a possibility that the phone will be opened only if you follow these solutions.
If the phone is not open in Force Restart, follow the next steps.
Charge Your iPhone X
Normally even after our phone is completely out of charge, some charges remain in stock in the BatteryBattery. Again, some apps on the phone consume even the remaining charge of the Battery.
And then the iPhone is not turning on. Then after charging the phone, the stored charge is filled up first and starts charging at 1-2%. For this, you have to keep the phone charged for a minimum of 30 minutes when you see that the charge is not being charged even after charging for 30 minutes with the charger.
Then charge the phone with the laptop or computer for 30 minutes only. After 30 minutes, when the charge starts and the phone is open, you have to understand the problem with your phone charger. You have to change the phone charger.
Use iTunes To Access Your iPhone System
If your phone does not turn on even after charging, try plugging the device into your computer and open iTunes. If iTunes can detect your device, then immediately create an iTunes backup. As a result, even if you reset the hardware, the software data of your phone will not be lost.
Then All You Have To Do Now
- You should connect your iPhone X to your computer or PC and open iTunes immediately. You can use Windows or Mac computers, which have the latest version operating system and iTunes software installed.
- Wait for iTunes to detect your device. When iTunes can detect your phone, select the iTunes Backup and Restore option for your iPhone X.If not, here are new steps just for you!
- Force restart the iPhone when it is connected to the computer. To restart, quickly push and release the Volume Up button, then quickly press and release the Volume Down button. Finally, press and hold the side button for a few seconds. Wait for the screen in recovery mode to appear before releasing the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- When you see the recovery mode screen, go to the side button immediately.
- After doing all these things, the phone will want to update. Select the update option. Because by doing this, all the information on your phone will be corrected through iTunes. No data will be lost.
When the update starts, some software will be installed inside your iPhone, and those will start downloading. It will take 15 minutes to do this; if it takes more than 15 minutes, then the phone will come out of recovery mode. If the phone comes out of recovery mode before the work is done, you will need to complete all the steps from the start again until the recovery mode appears on the screen.
Why Won’t My iPhone Switch On After It’s Been Dead For A While?
If the battery in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch is fully dead, it may not turn on. You can’t just plug it in and expect it to respond right away if the battery is entirely dead. Allow it to charge for a few minutes and it should switch on by itself. If your device’s battery has been fully depleted, this will restore it.
What if all of the above solutions don’t work, or some people don’t want to get into trouble? You can contact Apple Customer Care.
Or, if you have a warranty card, go to the Apple Shop where you bought the iPhone X and change or repair the phone. If there is a hardware-related problem, then change the parts. Then your phone will be fine.
This iPhone is truly a part of life for those who use it. As a result, when there is an issue with the iPhone, people are taken aback. If you ever have an issue with your iPhone, attempt to complete the actions listed above while keeping a cool head.
Many folks are apprehensive about implementing the above solution. Because if they don’t apply it correctly, the phone will be harmed. It is preferable to go straight to the Apple store.
If the iPhone X did not turn on, I’m hoping that the phone will turn on if you perform the above if there’s a software issue. If not, you must immediately take it to the retailer and notify them.
Apple users, best of luck.