The relationship is one of the most complicated things in the objective world. This is a burning issue for the young generation. When a teenager passes his or her adolescent period, he or she feels attracted towards the opposite gender. They want to get connected. From the adolescent period, this attraction is created in the minds of every person.
But, it is a terrible and bitter truth that most relationships can not achieve their destinations. Suddenly, one of the lovers feel to be unsatisfied with his or her partner. They can not bear these torments either suffer from the pain of separation. Their ideology and thinking also get opposed to each other.
It seems to be impossible to remain in such a type of relationship. In that case, one has to proceed towards separation which is mostly termed as break up.
One thing is to be noticed here. That is the person who breaks his or her relationship up is known as the dumper. And with whom he or she breaks up is termed as the dumped.
Everyone thinks that the breakup is the only solution to get rid of the pain that one suffers during his or her relationship. But, still one may suffer from breakup pain. Usually, the dumped gets hurt the most. Because he or she had no idea what happened to them. But, sometimes the dumper gets hurt after a breakup.
In this article, we will try to figure out the reasons for which break up in a relationship hits the dumper. Also, we will try to focus on the causes behind the separation in a perfect relationship so that you can avoid such types of issues in your personal life.
How Long Does It Take For A Guy To Regret Ending A Relationship With You?
The response may vary depending on the individual, but many men will feel a twinge of remorse within a month to six weeks of breaking up with you. Dumper’s remorse, as I refer to it, is palpable. It occurs to almost everyone who ever dumps someone. Even males who are certain that the female they left wasn’t for them experience it, and they may even doubt if they did the right thing.
Reasons For Which Break Up Hit The Dumper
Suppose you are in a relationship with another person. As the days are passing through, you are continuously losing your interest in that relationship. At that moment, it is seen that the thinking of the person with whom you are in love is not matching with your mentality.
Then the relationship will become a monotonous thing for you. Both of you will try to get rid of it. This is such an issue where both of the people in that relationship is facing the same problem.
But one-sided problems also can be there. One may be happy with that relationship, but his or her partner is not happy with that relationship. Based on these two criteria, the reasons for which the break up in a relationship hit the dumper will be different.
1. Now for the first criterion, as both of the lovers feel uncomfortable in their relationship, the dumper decided to break up. But after a few days, he or she will start to miss their partners. This is an instinct of a human. He or she misses the person with whom they spend a lot of their time.
So, after their break up, the memories of their relationship will reflect in the mind of the dumper. As a result of which he will become emotional, resulting in a painful situation. He or she will suffer from this issue for a longer time. Mainly these memorable moments and the spiritual attraction towards the lover hits the dumper after a breakup.
2. Again, misunderstanding in the relationship leads the relationship into a breakup. Teenagers mostly get misunderstood by their partners. As a result, their relationship ends up with a sudden breakup tolerating which becomes near impossible to both the dumper and the dumped. After their break up, when the dumper can sense the misunderstanding in their relationship, he or she feels guilty about this incidence.
Because of the misunderstanding between them, their long-term relationship was finally got destroyed. It is difficult to build something special. That needs a lot of time, care, and love. But to destroy or to end it needs just a moment. And this failure affects the mind and heart of the dumper who has recently broken up with his or her partner. For this reason, the dumper may get hit after his or her breakup.
3. Thirdly, to lose something very dear to one is not an easy task at all. A perfect and eye-catching relationship usually takes up to 2 years to get a stable and full form. But after these all, people just end their relationship up because of some negotiable reasons. But they indeed do that to get rid of the monotonousness in their relationship.
And the decision is mostly taken by their emotion, not reality. As a result, after their breakup, the dumper can not bear the pain of losing his or her dear one. In that case, the dumper gets hurt for his or her breakup.
So, these are the reasons those are connected to the first criterion where both of the persons in the relationship are bored in their relationship. Now the reasons for the second criterion are mentioned below.
- When the dumper gets bored in his or her relationship, he or she decides to break up that relationship. So, they approach an end to their relationship suddenly. The other person or the dumped can not afford the pain of this sudden act. After a few days, the dumper gets emotionally sick by remembering the memorable moments in his or her relationship.
- As the dumper is the one who had broken up with his or her partner, he or she also feels guilty and ashamed about that work. As a breakup hurts all the people, the breakup in a relationship hits the dumper.
So, these are the reasons upon the two mentioned criteria for which break up in the relationship hit the dumper.
Frequently Asked Question:
1. How Long Does It Take A Dumper To Regret?
We don’t know. It’s different for everyone. You knew each other well enough to make it work, but not well enough to make it last forever. Or at least that’s the train of thought I see in my inbox most often when people write me for advice on break up/make up issues (that they’re strongly considering).
2. Do Breakups Hurt The Dumper?
No one gets to have the upper hand in a breakup, no matter whose fault it is, who’s moving on faster, or if one person just doesn’t care. It’s never fun to dump someone out of your life and then have them be sad about it. So even though you did break up with them, that guilt will always be there.
Sometimes people choose to speak up after a breakup and tell their ex how they feel about it, and sometimes they don’t. Don’t blame yourself for your ex’s reaction. You know what you did and why you did it. If you didn’t want to stay in touch with them, then leave them alone without telling them how you feel about it. If you want to leave your door open and invite them back, then by all means do so. Just make sure they know what you’re really thinking and feeling beneath the surface.
3. What Dumper Feels During No Contact?
If you’ve let go but they haven’t, chances are the dumper will feel completely lost. When someone leaves your life, it makes you question everything about yourself and your relationship. You’ll ask yourself if you could have done something better, or if there’s anything else you need to do to make them realize what they’re possibly missing out on.
The relationship is connected to the mindset of a person. One can either destroy it do some silly causes or feeds it with love and patience. But sometimes being in a relationship with the wrong person hurts more than the pain of breaking up. So the dumpers break up with their partners to be free from the pains and sufferings in that relationship.
But as he or she is a human, the emotions remaining inside him/her gradually become intense. And the pain of the separation, memorable moments, misunderstanding, wrong decisions, the pain of losing a dear one combines to gig the dumper. So, think twice and more before making any decision about such types of important things so that you do not have to regret further for you deed.